When it comes to baby, a crib is an absolute must! I've rounded up my favorite white crib styles and am sharing what makes each a great choice for any nursery! And soon I'll share what crib we finalized on (hint: it's one of the designs above!)
VINTAGE STYLE CRIBS
Whether your going for sweet or whimsical a vintage crib will bring character to any space.
1. DaVinci's Jenny Lind Crib ($199) This 3-in-1 convertible crib has been a classic for quite some time. It's rounded spindles give a very sweet look while its delicate frame leans towards whimsy. In person, the color is a slightly bluish white and personally I'd recommend removing the wheels as they cheapen the look. Price point is great on this crib and would be perfect in a girl's nursery.
2. Ikea Hensvik Crib ($99) This crib gets my best on a budget award! Quaint and cute and not as bulky as other cribs on the market. While it meets safety standards, I wouldn't call this an overly sturdy (bulky crib). Also to note, there tends to be some debate about whether or not a standard crib mattress works for this crib (Ikea does sell their own) ~ so before purchasing do additional research.
3. Franklin & Ben Liberty Crib ($399) This 3-in-1 convertible crib is made from American poplar hardwood and boasts a non-toxic staining and painting process. In person the color is a true white and quality and craftsmanship is apparent! It's the perfect mix of vintage and timeless and it's not-too girly design would work beautifully for a girl or boy's nursery.
SPACE SAVING CRIBSPerfect for small home and urban living, these space saving cribs can be a huge asset! While they do give BIG on space, they won't accommodate standard mattress sizes which will also minimize your options for off-the rack crib bedding. But if space is what you need, simply plan to purchase the coordinating mattress along with coordinating or custom crib sheets and bedding.
4. Stokke Sleepi Crib ($799) This unique oval frame crib is actually 4 beds in one, easily converting as your child grows. By purchasing additional mattresses and adapter kits, this crib can turn bed and accommodate a child up to 10! If luxury and longevity is your style this crib is a great long term investment for your baby boy or girl.
5. Babyletto Origami Mini Crib ($249) This crib's collapsible design allows for easy transport and storage making it a perfect choice for families on the go. Its budget friendly price point is also perfect if your looking for a secondary crib, either at home or at grandma's.
6. Bloom Alma Mini Crib ($399) This beautifully designed folding bassinet/mini-crib is perfect for the contemporary chic nursery! It's patented no-tools required design allows for an almost instant set up. Quality is apparent and the color is great! Perfect for a boy or girl's nursery.
These are some of my favorite
7. Babyletto Hudson Crib ($379) This 3-in-1 convertible crib is the perfect balance of mid-century modern meets simple.
8. Dwell Studio Mid Century French Crib ($799) This crib is the perfect mix of modern style and sophistication!
9. Pottery Barn Kids Harper Crib ($999) This solid wood crib is great for the boy or girl nursery. And if white isn't your thing, it's offered in a fun array of colors ~ check out coral & aqua!
Would love to know in the comments below:
Which crib is your favorite?